Residential Cleaning Crew Leader
|Benefits:||Add offers paid training, excellent benefits, paid time off, retirement planning, and career advancement.|
|Description:||Add is looking for a full-time Residential Cleaning Crew Leader to lead and support individuals with developmental disabilities in a 4-6 member cleaning crew. The Crew Leader will lead, and be an active member of, a team that provides residential cleaning/janitorial services. The hours of this position are M-F 8:30am-4:30pm. |
- Provides team oversight to a 4-6 member cleaning team.
- Uses cleaning/janitorial experience to train individual team members.
- Assesses skills of each crew member and assigns duties based on individual skills and abilities.
- Provides transportation for each individual between home and work.
- Acts as a role model for promoting individuals choice and appropriate behaviors, and works to ensure individuals rights.
- Tracks and reports on team and individual outcomes and behaviors.
- Candidates with prior experience in residential and/or commercial cleaning, janitorial, or custodial work required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal formats required.
- Drivers license with no more than six points required.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.