Residential Coordinator (Shasta/Bogota)
|Salary Range:||Salary commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Health insurance, life insurance, LTD/STD, paid time off, retirement planning|
The Residential Coordinator is responsible for the daily organization and operation of services to individuals with developmental disabilities in group home and supported living settings. The Residential Coordinator provides direct support to individuals, supervises Direct Support staff, and supports Managers in day-to-day oversight of home operations. Hours of this position are M-F 8a-4p. However, flexibility is required to work various day, evening, and weekend shifts when needed.
- Review written program documentation, check incident reports and monitor tasks sheets
- Complete regular audits on financial ledgers and review receipts for processing
- Complete weekly site schedule and ensure that work schedules are available and posted in the home
- Work open hours when not able to fill open shifts
- Participate in the Residential Coordinator On-Call rotation
- Complete appropriate medical documentation, conduct site visits and monitor medical supplies
- Write maintenance request reports and complete weekly home inspections for safety and compliance.
- Ensure Direct Care staff tasks sheets are completed
- Complete shopping and submits purchase orders
- Act as a role model to individuals and direct support staff.
- Inform Manager of incidents, potential home issue or staff issues.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and other required trainings.
- Provide direct support to individuals as needed and ensure individual needs are met and communicated to Manager.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Experience or education in the human services field preferred.
- Prior experience working with people with developmental disabilities preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills required.
- Experience in scheduling and knowledge of accounting/bookkeeping procedures preferred.
- Valid Ohio Drivers License with fewer than six points required.
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds required.
We make employment decisions based upon factors such as performance, abilities, talent, effort, and results. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, non-disqualifying disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other legally protected status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.