Advertising Sales Representative
|Salary Range:||Base salary plus commission|
|Benefits:||Health insurance, life insurance, LTD/STD, 403(b) retirement, paid time off|
|Description:||The Advertising Sales Representative position is an outside sales position and is responsible for meeting with current and potential advertisers for the acquisition and maintenance of advertising accounts for the Coffee News publications. The Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining current accounts and generating new accounts. Base salary plus commission offered. |
- Maintain current account base while developing new accounts.
- Create and maintain sales goals and objectives.
- Attend sales meetings, industry trade shows and networking events to gather information and to, explain to potential customers how Coffee News advertising will help promote their product and services in the best way possible.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing accounts.
- Provide clients with estimates of costs of advertising and draw up contracts.
- Analyze clients' products, needs, problems, advertising history and business practices in order to offer appropriate product assistance.
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to customers for approval.
- Ensure that costs stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Maintain and update social media and website.
- Maintain and coordinate weekly schedule with manager and appropriate staff.
- Demonstrated experience in sales or advertising
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Strong time management and scheduling abilities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly both in verbal and written format
- Driver's license with no more than 6 points and auto insurance required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.