Teacher Aide- PT
|Benefits:||PTO as accrued |
|Description:||Add is a leading $20 million non-profit company committed to providing support to individuals with developmental disabilities. Add is looking for part-time Teacher Aide to work at its Dahlberg Learning Center. The hours of this position are M-Th from 8:00am-11:30am or 12:30pm-4:00pm. Qualified candidates must have a passion for providing support to young children served by Add. |
- Carries out instructional plans and individual education plans with students.
- Assists students with lesson assignments and related instructional activities.
- Shares in classroom oversight to include child health and safety, providing a clean and orderly classroom environment, and supporting the teacher in maintaining a safe and positive environment for all children.
- Attends to the needs of children including arrival and departure, toileting, feeding, and administration of medication.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred; High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma required.
- Experience working with pre-school aged children in a classroom setting required; working with special needs children preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry at least 50 (fifty) pounds.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to develop rapport with young children.
- Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required.
We make employment decisions based upon factors such as performance, abilities, talent, effort, and results. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, non-disqualifying disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other legally protected status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.