Sr. HR Generalist
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience|
|Benefits:||Health insurance, life insurance, LTD/STD, retirement planning, PTO|
The Sr. HR Generalist position will provide a broad range of support to Company objectives, strategic goals, and human resource initiatives. The position will proactively partner with Company leaders and managers to achieve objectives, coach and counsel on how to maximize employee engagement at all levels to achieve and sustain a positive employee relations environment.
The Sr. HR Generalist will also perform diverse assignments including staffing, talent management, compensation, benefits, diversity, learning and development, performance management, organizational development, change management, training, employee relations, and other special projects as assigned.
- Provides full service HR support to an assigned department/employee group.
- Provides guidance to managers on workforce utilization/planning, talent management; and performance and development coaching.
- Creates an environment of positive employee relations, keeps confidentiality, establishes trust and credibility, seen by employees as approachable and fair, balances business needs with employee needs, and spends significant time interfacing directly with employees and management.
- Supports and properly applies Company policies and procedures. Investigates and ensures fair resolution of issues with Add's policies and procedures.
- Assists and provides leadership in critical core processes (Talent Acquisition and Growth, Compensation and Benefits Planning; and Performance and Development).
- Works with the Vice President of Human Resources to deliver on talent acquisition and growth, compensation/benefits, organizational development, and workforce planning strategies to address the current and future needs.
- Provides assistance and leadership in change and managing organizational transition.
- Responds to employee relations issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations and civil rights complaints. Conducts thorough, effective and objective investigations when necessary and makes recommendations.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory laws and regulations. Stays abreast on changing laws impacting HR to ensure Company compliance.
- Provides supervision to staff as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business or Human Resources discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of HR Generalist experience (including recruitment/staffing, employee relations, and compensation/benefit administration).
- Experience with and working knowledge of HR laws, procedures and policies.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and HR Systems knowledge.
- Exceptional customer service skills with a focus on value added service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of ethics, trust and personal integrity.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and see the big picture.
- Proficient in analyzing problems and recommend changes to improve performance.
We make employment decisions based upon factors such as performance, abilities, talent, effort, and results. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, non-disqualifying disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other legally protected status.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.